Jesse James “Kat Von D Trumps Sandra Bullock In Bed”

Jesse James

Could Jesse James get any more repugnant?

After breaking Sandra Bullock’s heart by cheating on her with a ton of tattooed women, the three-time divorced dad has blabbed over the airwaves about his ex wife’s skills — ahem (or lack thereof…) in the bedroom.
Talking to Howard Stern on his radio show, the topic of conversation turned to comparisons between Jesse’s new fiancé Kat Von D and his ex wife Sandra.

“That one is an easy no-brainer,” Stern said after wondering which woman was better in bed. “Kat Von D. One hundred percent,” James confirmed. “She’s a vixen. If she cheated on me, I would forgive her and still love her.”

Step away, Ladies. This is the guy Sade was talking about in that smooth jazz classic “Smooth Operator.”

The lowest point for Jesse came less than two weeks after Sandra’s highest career achievement, winning her Best Actress Oscar for The Blind Side. It was In Touch Magazine that broke the story of the motorcycle enthusiast’s infidelity with magazine model Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. Today, Jesse says he used his penis as a greeting mat for every woman in sight, despite his union because he didn’t feel worthy of her love.

“She could stand there in front of the world and say she loved me, but in my mind I was thinking, ‘Yeah? Bullshit. You don’t love me. I’m just some biker kid.”

In his new memoir American Outlaw, Jesse confesses that Sandra decided to keep a distance from his seven-year-old daughter, Sandy, despite him moving to Austin, Texas to help maintain the relationship between stepmom and stepdaughter. Jesse also admits that he still misses Louis, the New Orleans-born tot they adopted together. Sandra is now the child’s sole parent.

“We adopted him together initially and I was with him for three months, all through award season, it was just him and I, so it’s kind of the biggest tragedy of all this. But, I know Sandy’s a great person and a great mom and that kid’ll be the crown prince… If he was neglected, I would feel sad, more sad about it, but knowing what a great mom and a great person she is, I guess it kinda offers me some consolation that I know he’ll be OK.”

He’s also convinced that he’ll have better luck in his fourth marriage. Jesse’s set to wed reality star Kat Von D later this year.

“I got a great girl that is willing to accept me for my faults and vice versa and every day we work on relationship to try and make it better…When everybody kind of turned their back on me and . . . and totally persecuted me and, like, nobody wanted to be my friend. She was there for me through all of it. Who would imagine that one year later I would be happier than I’ve ever been? There’s only one now, and one forever. I’m devoted to this chick and she’s rad.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...